So, recently, I got to go out with Amber, Lindsay, and Oakley to do their Easter pictures. I am aware that Easter was a while ago, however, this was worth the wait. I promise. Let me start by saying that I LOVE LOVE LOVE when Amber comes to me and asks if she can book another session. Let me explain why.
1. Amber and Lindsay have the most adorable little boy!
2. Amber always has the best ideas when it comes to what she wants for their shoot!
3. I have been photographing Oakley since he was six months old and their loyalty just humbles me every time she books. The fact that I am the one she thinks of every time makes my heart just swell with gratitude.
4. I have to mention again just how adorable Oakley is!
5. I love that Amber has every shoot planned right down to the last little details. It makes my job so easy and I know that she calls, it's going to be a great time.
6. This family is just the sweetest. Amber and I have been friends for a little while now, and I couldn't imagine a better family to hang out with!
7. The outfits! I LOVE Oakley's little outfits when we go out!!
So, back to the shoot. We started by selecting my favorite little location. We got there and took the time to set everything up the way Amber envisioned. She bought this little adorable blue net and we were able to set it up as a tent for the backdrop. Oakley loved it, and it was perfect for what we were doing. Even with the wind blowing intensely, it all came together so well. Then, we started. I will let you see for yourself how it went. I am in LOVE!